Author and clinical psychologist Dr. Jennifer Contarino Panning and her team provide a unique perspective on integrating psychological science with insights from years of clinical work to help us deal with life’s challenges.
Speaking topics include:
- Sociopolitical Stress and Anxiety
- Empathy in the Workplace
- Integrating Emotional Intelligence into the Workplace
- Stress and Burnout
- College Student Mental Health
Speaking topics for clinicians include:
- Compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma
- Eating disorders
- Substance use disorders/dual diagnoses
- Working clinically with trans clients
We are happy to discuss and customize an informative webinar to talk to your group! Please contact us to connect with Dr. Contarino Panning with further questions about speaking inquiries.